Brown bread is one of the most popular loaves of bread enjoyed by people all over the world.
Brown bread is made of whole meal flour, which contains all the components of the original wheat grain.
Health benefits of brown bread
• boost heart health.
• Promotes healthy digestion.
• help for weight loss.
• Lower the risk of stroke.
• Reduce your risk of obesity.
• High in nutrients and fiber.
• Lower your risk of heart disease.
• Lower your risk of constipation.
History Of bread
The history of bread starts before recoded time UpTo 30,000 years ago, and humans were collecting grains and mixing them with water to create porridge or gruel. Sometimes they would heat it, making a flat thing that you could call bread, but we have no idea what language was like that far back, so who knows that they called it.
But although they looked like us, these people were nomadic_ moving with the migration of the animals they ate. The men were the hunter responsible for the meat, and the women were the gatherer accountable for the plants.
Approximately 10,000 Years ago, temperatures rose, and grasses became a lot easier to find. Now, right around this time in the fertile crescent, somewhere around modern Iraq, someone notices that if you left your gruel out, for some reason, it started to bubble.
Now, You could do two things with this soured -dough. You could cook it and create a fantastic portable, fluffy food that can last for days on end and provide boundless energy, Or you could let your cold gruel sit for longer, fermenting to create a drink that was safer than water and made you feel pretty great. And bread and beer were born.
Nutrition facts of brown bread
The nutrition facts of brown bread one slice ( 33 grams) are in the table given below:
Good source of fiber or not?
Brown bread is a good source of fiber. A diet higher in fiber reduced the risk of bowel cancer, helps digestion, and may help people to feel fuller, avoiding weight gain.
Source of vitamin or minerals or not?
Brown bread may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6. Brown bread is a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
brown bread for fitness
Brown bread is rich in carbohydrates and fiber that your body uses to rebuild muscles and provide energy for training sessions to come. Brown bread is perfect for both muscles building and for fat use programs.
Warm, full creamy milk: 1/2 cup
Warm water: 1/2 cup
Sugar: 1/2 tablespoon
Instant Yeast: 2 and 1/2 tablespoon
All-purpose flour: 3 cup
Salt: 1/2 tablespoon
Milk powder: 2 and 1/2 tablespoon
Caster sugar: 1 tablespoon
Olive oil: 4 tablespoon
Butter: 2 tablespoon
• In a jug, add milk, water, sugar, instant yeast, and mix well and cover, then let it rest for 10 minutes.
• In a bowl, add all-purpose flour ( at the point, add 1 cup of flour, the remaining flour will be added gradually during the kneading process), milk powder, salt, caster sugar, and mix well.
• Now add dissolve yeast mixture, egg, and whisk well for 2-3 minutes. Then add half the quantity of all-purpose flour and whisk well, then add olive oil and give it a good mix.
• Add all-purpose flour and gather all the dough, then transfer the dough to a clean working surface and knead the dough for 2 or 3 minutes.
• If needed, dust-dry flour or add olive oil and knead until a soft and smooth dough is formed. Grease dough with olive oil, cover, and let it proof for 1 hour (in a warm place).
• Grease 4×8″ loaf pan with cooking oil and set aside. Knead the dough again, roll out with the help of a rolling pin and fold According to pan size.
• Place dough in greased pan, cover with cling wrap, and let it proof for 30 minutes. Now apply milk with the help of a brush and bake in preheated oven at 170C for 25 minutes.
• After baking, apply butter on top and cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 20 minutes. Cut into desired slices and serve.
|type of bread||Slices||grams||Calories|
|whole wheat brown bread||1 thin||32||93|
|Multi grain bread||1 thin||16||45|
|sourdough bread||1 small||32||93|
|White bread||1 thin||25||67|
When you think you know jimmy John’s, you don’t. This iconic sub-delivery chain, Once the go-to Choice of students and late-night party goers everywhere, has its fair share of facts ready to be discovered. Are you prepared to fill your mind with this fascinating Information?
Top 10 untold truth of Jimmy John
• Jimmy John’s didn’t exactly start as the mega sandwich king that it is today.
• While there are tons of celebrities out there who have publicly expressed their love for certain fast food places, Drew brees has to take the cake.
• Even to this day, he still says he’s never made one because he never expected it to become as huge as it is.
• At one point, Jimmy John had to do some primary damage control when many restaurant locations were starting to fail.
• From the moment jimmy John’s began to Frenchies his sub shop, he ensured consistency for all locations.
• In 2012, jimmy John got some major karma points when a man named John Marmaud, a giant jimmy John fan, was dying of cancer and wanted the last taste of his favorite tuna sandwich before he passed.
• Jimmy John himself has come under fire by the media, animal lovers on social media, and animal rights activists because of his other love aside from sandwiches: trophy hunting.
• Most fast food lovers are well aware that their favorite chains always have those personal items only the pros know about, jimmy John’s is no exception.
• The super quick delivery service has backfired on the company a couple of times after causing the accident that led to lawsuits against them.
• In another bout of negative Publicly, jimmy John’s got some bad press in 2016 due to a non-compete clause that they reportedly made all of their employees sign in their contract when first hired.