Today I am going to share with you the recipe for my version of anabolic french toast. If you want the best way to make it, then use this recipe.
let’s start Anabolic french toast recipe with ingredients so what you gays are going to need, and You’re going to need four to six eggs depending on how much french toast you’re going to make or use egg whites because they emulsify a little bit better, but I don’t have egg whites, but there are no rules. So, I’m going to be using eggs
The next thing you’re going to need is some syrup that’s a given don’t need to talk about that one moving on. The next thing
You’re going to need some vanilla almond milk. I use the less sugar stuff because I’m only going to end up using about a quarter cup in the whole recipe, so it ends up coming to like ten calories, so I don’t end up tracking it
It’s okay, and you’re not going to gain 10 pounds of fat. If you don’t attract ten calories, you gays will be alright
The next thing is some cinnamon flavor; how you like it is Pretty self-explanatory moving on from there sugar-free chocolate sauce, I’ll tell you, gays, how to use this when we get there. Still, I’m going to be making like stuffed french toast recipe, and it’s going to be awesome
you’re going to need bread; you can use bread we are using for this recipe is not good compared to this. This bread is best. It has a very nutty rich flavor, and it’s sprouted grain which means It’s a complete protein 4 grams per slice. It’s also loaded with fiber.
We got sweetener, and this is a one-to-one sugar replacement; that’s why I’m going to use it just like sugar, so I end up throwing between probably 30 and 50 grams in mine, but if you have Splenda. You throw 30 50 grams in there; it’s going to be sugar toast; you might as well call it sugar toast because you’re going to taste nothing but just pure chemically sweet.
Vanilla extract and two servings of PB fit powder.
So those are the ingredients you’re going to need; it is loaded with chemicals it is loaded with artificial sweetener it’s also loaded with flavor anabolic goodness so let’s get to it
Making of better
• So the first step will be making our better that being said, I’m using four large egg whites, which will come out to about 120 grams of liquid egg whites so that way you know the measurement if you’re using them out a carton.
• So the next ingredient we will add is vanilla extract imitation or natural doesn’t matter.
• I’m going to be adding one to two teaspoons to this. I’m going to do one here, and then I’m going to do another half in my custard which will be powdered peanut butter over here to add a little more of a noticeable vanilla extract.
• So the next thing we’re going to be adding is almond milk, and you’re going to want to add between two and four tablespoons. You can eyeball it again; it’s not going to blow up; if you don’t have the exact amount, it will be okay
• A little prop tip with the almond milk, you can use coffee creamer, which does a great job finding a low-calorie coffee creamer. It’s a little bit more creamy, and for the amount, you use It’s only going to add like 20 or 30 calories.
• Next is going to be our sweetener and cinnamon to taste.
• The next thing we’re going to be making is our filling or custard that you can either stuff the french toast with or just put on top.
• So we have two servings, 32 grams of powdered peanut butter, and to that, I’m going to add one or two servings of sugar-free chocolate sauce one serving is one tablespoon 15 grams and five calories, so add as much as you like.
• Now, instead of water, I will use a couple more tablespoons of the almond milk again to reinforce that vanilla flavor. It’s going to make its taste extra delightful. You can also use some vanilla Greek yogurt or plain Greek yogurt and add some more sweetener to this as well as some vanilla because that’ll add pretty much pure protein, and dairy might give you a little more custard flavor. Still, it’s just a variation to try if you got bored of the plain regular french toast.
So we complete our sauce.
Making of anabolic french toast
I will be using four pieces of toast; this is the size comparison to my hands, so they are a little bit smaller and denser than regular toast.
So this is the process I’m pretty sure everybody is familiar with, so I’m calling an audit. I added a little bit more cinnamon and the amount of almond milk I use.
I had enough to make Six pieces so that you can have six pieces of french toast.
They are stuffed with protein. You can eat this anabolic french toast for breakfast.
History of french toast
This recipe is taken from the 1945 edition of the cookbook of the U.S. Navy French. Toast is an old recipe that cooks used to use up day-old bread. The Navy is not a fan of wasting food, so that this historic recipe can be found in the cookbook.
How to make high protein french toast
This french toast recipe is full of protein. Primarily recipe used breakfast, but there are many countries where this recipe is used as a dessert.
1 cup half and half
Two tablespoons of honey warmed in the microwave for 20 seconds
Eight slices of bread
1/4 tablespoon salt
Four tablespoon butter
• In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the half-and-half-half-and-half eggs, honey, and salt. You may do this the night before. When ready to cook, pour custard mixture into a pie pan and set aside.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, dip bread into mixture, Allow to soak for 30 seconds on each side, and then remove to a cooling rack sitting in a sheet pan and allow to sit for 1 or 2 minutes.
•Over medium-low heat, melt one tablespoon of butter in a 10-inch nonstick pan. Place two slices of bread into a pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
• Remove from pan and place on rack in oven for 5 minutes. Repeat with all eight slices. Serve immediately with maple syrup, Whipped cream, or fruit.
Total: 34 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 24 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
cinnamon french toast sticks
Cinnamon french toast sticks are the most decadent breakfast (or dessert) recipe that the entire family will agree upon; it’s quick, easy to make, and finger-licking; kids would love it, and adults won’t stop eating.
One bread loaf( use 2-4 days old bread for best results) If you can’t find uncut bread loaf, use pre-cut loaf. The thickness of french toast sticks might vary.
Pinch of salt
1/3 Cup of milk for a richer taste, Use heavy cream
1/3 cup white sugar
One tablespoon cinnamon powder
Four tablespoon butter
Cut bread loaf into equal-sized thick sticks. Trim off the crust on the edges.
I prefer to trim the crust due to its mildly bitter taste, plus it gives neater batons without the crust. If you don’t mind the crust, leave them on.
Cut each size into 2 or 3 equal-sized thick sticks and set them aside.
• In a bowl, crack two whole eggs. Pour in milk and add a pinch of the salt. Whisk together until combined.
• In another plate, mix the Caster sugar and cinnamon powder and set aside.
• Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet, Quickly roll breadsticks in egg mixture, do not soak the bread in egg mixture even for a second.
• Roll shake off excess egg mixture and place it on a hot skillet.
• you need to move quickly and make sure you do not soak the bread in egg mixture. You need to move fast while rolling all sides in egg mixture and shake off excess.
• Using stale bread is crucial at this stage. Fresh bread will soak up the egg-milk mix and will flop.
• Cook on medium-low flame, Flipping the breadsticks on all sides until golden brown.
• Once breadsticks are golden brown, remove them from the pan and coat them with cinnamon sugar.
• Cinnamon sugar will stick to the french toast sticks only if it’s hot. Transfer hot cinnamon french toast sticks from pan to cinnamon sugar plate quickly.
• Coat on all sides. Repeat the process for all the sticks.
• Serve immediately hot with maple syrup served on the side for dipping or drench the cinnamon french toast sticks in maple syrup Drizzle.
• Serve with fresh berries for a complete breakfast experience.
Harder or easy to cook?
Is this recipe is harder to cook? No way this recipe is straightforward and quick. We can prepare it in only 10 to 15 minutes.
Is the taste bad or good?
Is the taste is terrible? The taste is good, and the cinnamon flavor is also delicious; if you gays like the taste, share your thoughts in the comment section.