The homemade tandoori chicken recipe is commonly associated with gym-goers. It is one of the best sources of high-quality protein. Which are composed of amino acids. Amino acids are building block of muscle tissue. Tandoori chicken is the most popular starter in many countries.
homemade tandoori chicken recipe whether you have a cold or flu, chicken is often part of the recovery meal. The reason for this is that chicken helps boost the immunity of your body. The hot vapours rising from chicken soup help in clearing the nasal passage, while the thick soup coats the throat, preventing the invasion by microbes on the respiratory lining.homemade tandoori chicken recipe. Anyhow chicken is the best meal for your health in every way, whether you make soup from it or whether you bake it. Today we are going to share with you the recipe for homemade Tandoori chicken. So let’s start
chicken: 750 grams whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces on the bone
lemon juice: 2 and 1/2 tablespoon
termaric powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Salt as per taste
Red chilli paste: 2 1/2 tablespoon
Ginger garlic paste: 2 1/2 tablespoon
yougurt: 3/4 cup
Ground masala powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Carom seeds powder: 1/4 tablespoon
Chat masala: For sprinkling
Gram flour: 1 1/2 tablespoon
Red chilli flakes: 1 tablespoon
Oil for greasing
Onions: 2 medium
Tomatoe: 1/2 medium
cocumber: 1/4 medium
A fresh mint sprig for garnishing
Butter for brushing
Method to cook:-
• Take a chicken, make incisions on both sides of chicken pieces and place on a plate. Add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice, salt and rub well from all the sides.
• Add termaric powder, add 2 tablespoon red chilli paste, and 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and rub well again. Refrigerate merninated chicken for 25-30 minutes.
• Now we are going to prepare 2nd marinade, combine yoghurt, remaining red chilli paste, remaining ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, ground powder, carom seeds, chat masala and gram flour in a bowl and whisk all these ingredients well. homemade tandoori chicken recipe
• Add salt and whisk well then add red chilli flakes and again whisk well.
• Put the marinated chicken in another bowl and add the 2nd marinade and rub well. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
• Preheat oven on 200°C.
• Grease a baking tray with some oil, place the marinated chicken pieces and apply the marinade.
• Put the tray into the pre heated oven and bake for 35 minutes.
• Then peel the onions and cut it into roundels. Cut the sides of the tomatoes and further cut into a fan.
• Diagonally cut the cocumber’s and further cut into a fan.
• Halve a lemon and peel some skin using a knife and tie a knot to make a tail. Place a mint sprig on a top.
• Brush some melted bitter on the top.
• Place Onion roundels, tomato fans, cocumber fans and lemon slices on one side y the serving dish and Tandoori chicken on another side.
• Sprinkle some chat masala on the top and serve hot.
ENJOY! homemade tandoori chicken recipe