Air fryer frozen chicken wings are perfect for weeknight dinners and meals when you are strapped for time. So today we are making air fryer frozen chicken wings. This recipe is perfect for an appetizer at any party. It can’t get any easier than making it in the air fryer. Air fryer frozen chicken wings are crispy on outside and juicy from the inside.
Ingredients for air fryer frozen chicken wings:-
• One pound frozen chicken wings drums and flats
• Chicken rub to taste
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper to taste
Method to make air fryer Frozen chicken wings:-
• First of all I like to allow the wings to thaw on the counter for 15 minutes prior to air fryer, just so that it’s easy to remove the packaging. If the packaging is frozen and stuck on, you will have trouble.
• Place the frozen chicken wings in air fryer basket and air fry for 6 minutes on 400 degree’s.
• Open the air fryer basket and use the wooden spoon or spatula to break apart the Chicken.
• Then you may need to air fry it for a few additional minutes if 6 minutes isn’t long enough for you.
• Air fry the wings for an additional 4 minutes on 400 degree’s.
• Open the basket and season both sides of the wings. Air fry on 400 degree’s for 8 minutes. Then open the basket and flip the wings.
• Air fry for an additional 5 minutes on 400 degrees or until the wings have reached your desired level of crispiness, and an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
• The amount of wings you use and the air fryer brand and model you use may alter the cooking time. If you use more wings, allow a longer cooking time and check in on the wings to monitor doneness.
• Enjoy these air fryer frozen chicken wings in a crispy dry rub or breaded and fried.